Saturday, August 3, 2013

11 Years

The end of August will mark 11 years of wedded bliss for me! Not sure of exact plans for August and October,
(we celebrate twice) but what I am sure of is that I want to look good doing whatever we will do!!




My goal for month end is to lose another 5-7 pounds. That is reasonable and attainable if I am committed to do it. I am ALL about putting in the work. No quick fixes, so I just will have to keep myself in line.




To Keep Myself in Check I will...
 
  • Post a meal plan weekly
  • Track everyday during week on My Fitness Pal
  • Keep my FB Challenge Groups motivated daily
  • Complete my Focus T25 Workout according to schedule
  • Add in a couple days a week of strength training- Body Beast
  • Keep snacks healthy and meals filling
  • Drink Shakeology daily
  • Continue Wednesday as "Earth Day" (that's what my kids call it)
  • Keep processed foods to a minimum. (I do not eliminate food groups)

As always, if you have healthy recipe ideas- PLEASE SHARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment