Monday, April 21, 2014

OMG, I Messed Up!

So last week, I thought it would be a perfect week. With my children being out of school and my schedule being slightly lighter (I thought), I figured I would have no problem keeping everything in control.

WRONG!!
Last week probably was one of my worst weeks since starting T25. I was so much more busier than I thought. I missed 2 workouts and my eating wasn't exactly controlled. When I overeat, its normally on something like almonds, peanut butter or granola cereal. I don't buy a lot of junk food.
But, I bought some Doritos last week for my kids. I bought the family size jumbo bag. The crazy part is, I don't even eat Doritos! But those Spicy Nacho Doritos attacked me and I fought back with a bottle of Cholula.  And it was great. LOL!
My Weapon of Attack

Anyway, so glad that's over!
So this week I've started my mealplan, which I will post later. I am basing it off the T25 nutrition Get It Done Nutrition Guide. Although, I don't cut out food groups, for the next 2 weeks I am cutting out dairy, white sugar and anything carb that is not complex. Getting back to business. I have to do this because I find that when I eat junk food, I start to crave it (I think they put drugs in it). So when I do a stricter plan for a week or two, I do way better in the long haul.

Now the only other thing is "Do I Re-Do last week??" As a coach, I get this question a LOT. Here is my answer, "NO!" I never go Back. Only Forward Motion for me. So I will be completing week 5 this week and moving on to the Beta Phase next week. This is of course, my opinion and if you prefer to Redo a week, there is no harm in it.

I don't turn around


Be kind to yourself! If you happen to mess up, Its NOT THE END! 
You always have the control to get back in and change the story! Never forget that!


Connect with me:
Coach Lanise 
I can help you earn and income while getting fit!
Email me for more information.
coachlanisemartin@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment