Monday, April 13, 2015

Gallon of Water a Day Challenge

On top of my other goals, I am adding this.....




                          Would you please join me???

I recently read an older article of a lady who drank a gallon of water a day and might I say I was super impressed! Her results were honestly what we all would probably expect. But nontheless, its SUPER IMPRESSIVE and I was sincerely INSPIRED! And the best thing to do when you are inspired is to ACT! 

And listen, I know her story could have been fake and her afters could look better simply because of lighting and/or makeup. But, it sure would help me with my goals of losing 10 pounds this month and having clearer skin if I upped my water intake, Thats For Sure!!! I may not have mentioned it But I have a wedding dress to get into in less than 2 months. So, its time to quit playing!!!

April 13-May 9th---- 1 gallon of water a day.
In addition, I am also cutting out alcohol and eating way more cleaner than last month! 
POOF 10 lbs!
(Claiming it!)
Expect to see changes in your digestion, weight, skin and MORE!

Comment below if you are in.  I will do updates every Friday and if you like check in here on Fridays and let me know how you are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment