Friday, November 27, 2015

Mealplan for the Week Ahead

In my continuous effort to stay on track, I've already come up with a simple mealplan for next week. I've lost 5 lbs in the last two weeks and have really focused more on eating healthier. The 3 Day Refresh really helped get me back to thinking about what I was eating daily. In order for me to continue losing I have to follow a meal plan and follow the schedule to a workout program. I will also prep most of my foods on Sunday. I'm gonna eat cake sometimes and maybe even some other foods that are not so healthy but as long as I only do so 1 or 2 times a week and continue to follow my program, I should be ok.

Although I own quite a few workout programs, I have to fully commit to one for at least 4 weeks so I will be deciding who it will be. I'm torn between Insanity, Insanity MAX 30, or 21 Day Fix Extreme. I find that  I push myself wayyyy more when the program is challenging and right now I need a good pushin. I may go back to my first love... Insanity. I will figure it out by Sunday night. Having the mealplan done today will give me a chance to do any last minute shopping tomorrow. I will post instructions for both green smoothie and shakeology Monday or Tuesday. 

So in case you would like a simple mealplan, here is the one I will be following likely for 2 weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment