Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finding Time To Get Right

It's funny how we struggle to really find the time to do things that are truly beneficial to our overall health and happiness.  Case in point....We never have the time to exercise.  I find that it can be difficult to get a solid workout in without a solid plan. It seems to me that whenever I want to "get in the zone" and "bust a sweat," I'm all of a sudden needed by everyone who knows my name. So what have I learned to do???  Personally, I've learned to just IGNORE those demands for this one hour.  Unless the house is on fire or my mother's getting rushed to the hospital- I've learned that whatever "it" is, "it" could really wait.

 I personally can easily get a workout in at night. My house is settling down and even if they are not...they know!!  No matter what the deal is we have to make our health and happiness priority. Get a workout in some way, almost everyday. You will love that you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment