Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Workout Wednesday!

Waiting for my Ultimate Reset to arrive so I guess I will just workout. LOL I am kinda bummed that our mail has been out of whack since the frigid temps hit Chicago. I had hoped to have started on Monday the 6th. But I can't be mad. I love my mail lady and it's cold! 

So I guess I will be starting the Ultimate Reset either Sunday or Monday.  My workout for today is Body Beast Lucky 7. I have not yet done this workout yet but my hubby and the kids have been doing it the last month and if they can do, surely SuperMama can too! So let me get up and get myself ready. And get my hubby ready to do this workout with me too!

 I will actually do Body Beast until my program arrives and I begin.  Progress is a process!


Lanise
coachlanisemartin@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/fithoneypage

No comments:

Post a Comment