Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cize- Week 1 Review!!!

Im in LOVE!!!! 

The program is so much fun! I don't like cardio but I love cardio when I am dancing to music.
Shaun T breaks the dance moves down throughout the workout, giving you time to work up a sweat while learning the moves. It took my daughter and I til the 2nd or 3rd workout to have Crazy 8s down pact.

The first 30 minutes or so, you will spend learning the moves. You get a water break. Then during the last 4 minutes, its time to put the moves together with songs from Missy Elliot, Destiny's Child, Ariana Grande, LLCoolJ and more. It took my daughter and I til the 3rd workout to have Crazy 8s down pact.
Lots of energy. Lots of fun! Lots of fat burning!

Here's what you need to know.

~I was sore. The dancing worked my muscles in an entirely different way that I am used to. So the first few days, my body was sore. I should have had my Results and Recovery formula to help my body recover after that workout but I didnt. Because in my mind, Im always gonna be alright.

~I have a hurt knee. My knee problems go back 15 years, so I did modify. On the move "Trip," I did not jump while kicking. I kept my left foot planted and did more of a step/kick with my right leg.

~You will learn it. Even if you dont know how to dance, trust me, you will get it by the end of the week.  You will also be tempted to CIZE IT UP several times after your workout.   

~It doesnt have to be PERFECT. Have fun and put your own personality into it!!

 Here is a video of the routine "Crazy 8's"
 that you will learn in Week 1!!

Forgive me.... For my last workout the lighting was horrible!!!
Gonna add another one soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment